Control Access with RBAC - Role-based Access Control
Deploy Azure Policies and Locks
Implement Disaster Recovery
Monitor Resources in Azure

Requirements
No Azure Cloud experience is necessary, we'll use the Azure Free Tier
Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine

Description
v2.0 June 2021 - The course is completely up-to-date with new AZ-104 exam requirements - May 25, 2021.

Following lectures have been added, marked with [NEW] label in the course sections.

ACI Container Groups Overview

Hands-on Lab - AKS Cluster Upgrade

Networking for AKS Overview

Hands-on Lab - Azure App Service Backup

Azure Virtual Network Service and Private Endpoint

Hands-on Lab - Virtual Network Service Endpoints

Hands-on Lab - Private Endpoints

Hands-on Lab - Custom Domain Names with Azure App Service

Azure AD Administrative Units Overview & Hands-on Lab

=

v1.1 December 2020

Added Practice Exam #1 - Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 Exam, 52Qs with detailed explanations and references to official documentation

=

v1.0 November 2020

Course launch

========

Welcome! I'm here to help you prepare and PASS the newest Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 Exam.

Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about Microsoft Azure!

This is going to be an 19.5h+ hours long journey and passing the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam will be worth it!

HOW THIS COURSE IS DIFFERENT

I have closely aligned this course with the official Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 exam guide and structured the course so that you can study at a pace that suits you best. I start with some basic background to get everyone up to speed on what cloud computing is and its benefits, before progressing through each knowledge domain.

I am absolutely convinced that using practical hands-on labs will improve memory retention and maximise knowledge, so I have included many hands-on guided labs for those who have the time and desire to build a practical skillset. With this all-in-one Microsoft Azure Administrator Training Bootcamp, you'll be ready to pass the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam first time.

This Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 Training Bootcamp course is different from the other ones you'll find on Udemy.

We will spend over 19.5+ hours discussing Azure in depth.

It covers in-depth all the new topics on the Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 exam

It's packed with practical knowledge and hands-on labs on how to deploy real apps and services on Microsoft Azure

GitHub integration - Scripting and automation included, we will deploy many environments using scripts available in my GitHub account

It teaches you how to prepare for the AZ-104 exam AND how to prepare for the real world

It's a logical progression of topics, not a list of random services

It's fast-paced and to the point

All 600+ slides available as downloadable PDF

Simply put, here's what we'll learn to PASS AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam:

Azure Cloud Fundamentals: Cloud deployment and computing models, Azure global infrastructure with regions and availability zones

Azure Virtual Machines: virtual machines(VMs), network security groups(NSGs), load balancers(LBs)

Azure CLI and PowerShell: Local installation and brief introduction

Azure Virtual Machines Scale Sets: deep dive configuration, manual scaling, auto scaling

Azure VMs Configuration and Deployment automation: generalise VMs, use ARM templates

Azure Containers: ACI and AKS

Azure App Service: App Service plans, App Service scaling, deploy app from GitHub

Azure vNETs Deep Dive: effective security rules, custom routing

Azure Load Balancing Deep Dive: three troubleshooting scenarios

Azure Application Gateway: deployment and testing

Azure DNS: buy a domain, configure public and private zones

Connect Azure vNETs: peering and site-to-site VPNs

Azure Storage: blob storage, files storage, storage for VMs, Azure File Sync, AzCopy and much more

Azure Active Directory: users, groups, self service password reset, AD Join

Role-based Access Control (RBAC) in Azure: built-in roles, custom roles, permissions

Policies and Locks: deploy policies and resource locks, create new subscription and management group

Backup and Recovery: Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery

Monitor resources and apps: Azure Monitor, configure alerts based on metrics or activity

WHAT DO OTHER STUDENTS SAY about my Azure Courses?

----------- 5 stars ----------

The course was excellent and went into greater detail than was required to pass the exam, including practical demonstrations to reinforce the concepts. I would highly recommend this course to anyone studying for the AZ-900 exam.

This is THE most amazing AZ-900 Fundamentals Course i have seen in Udemy and on the 'Net. I recommend this course to anybody - as it is crisp clear and complex enough to understand the concepts. The practicals / hands-on dispersed across the course helps one to understand the concepts fully.

Really loved this course. This course helped me pass the first time. I think what separates this course from others is the fact that this course has a lot of hands-on exercises, and the instructor really knows his stuff. Happy studying everyone!

Excelente, muy completo! Totalmente recomendable.

Great content, concise and easy to follow. I passed the exam 880 out of 1000, with help from this course, especially the labs, quizes and practice exams. Oh and remainder to delete all resources helps to save some $$$ from unexpected Azure costs. Many thanks, Ciprian, and looking forward to more Azure courses for AZ104, 300 & 301 from you!

AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Training Bootcamp course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:

There are many hands-on lectures in every module

There are Quizzes at the end of every module

We'll be using the Azure Free Tier most of the time

one full AZ-104 Practice Exam, 50Qs to complete in 2h, 70% passing score, just like in the real AZ-104 exam

This course also comes with:

Lifetime access to all future updates

A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section

Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download

Course Audiobook to Learn on the go

Quizzes at the End of each Module - 95+ Qs Total

one full AZ-104 Practice Exam, 50Qs to complete in 2h, 70% passing score, just like in the real AZ-104 exam

MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

I am totally confident in the value of this Microsoft Azure Administrator Training Bootcamp which comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Fast-track your Azure exam success and get lifetime access now - risk-free!

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to acquire the knowledge to pass the Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104) Exam

Homepage

[Bild: 7.2.7azureglobalinfraigkpu.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Network and Systems Administrator Technical Training Panter 0 111 12.03.2024, 00:22
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Azure Fundamental AZ-900 Panter 0 101 04.03.2024, 12:42
  CBTNuggets - Microsoft 365 Certified Endpoint Administrator Associate - MD-102 Panter 0 126 18.01.2024, 14:16
  Mastering Microsoft Configuration Manager (SCCM) Training Panter 0 134 01.01.2024, 02:19
  The Ultimate Microsoft Office 2021/365 Training Bundle Panter 0 113 31.12.2023, 01:15
  Excel Bootcamp A-Z | The Hands-On Excel Training Panter 0 201 18.05.2023, 03:35

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat