Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Journey Into Javascript
[Bild: 9idpwdcaar1rubcapolxrzfj6h.jpg]

Journey Into Javascript
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 194 lectures (24h 35m) | Size: 19.4 GB

Learn to code in Javascript in this comprehensive, self-paced course. All beginners welcome!

What you'll learn:
Programming in Javascript
Environment setup
Understand ECMA and Javascript Versions
Primitives in Javascript
Data structures in Javascript
Functions
DOM manipulation
HTTP requests & API's
Classes and Prototypes

Requirements
Internet connection
Laptop or PC

Description
Whether you are new to programming, or you have some experience with HTML and CSS, learning Javascript is a great choice to start learning how to code.

Javascript powers 95% of the websites on the internet and is a programming language that most software developers will eventually come across one way or another in their careers.

I have put this course together, from the ground up, with an absolute beginner in mind. I will guide you through the Javascript programming language in a structured and practical way, ensuring that you have all the necessary skills by the end of the course to be a competent Javascript programmer.

Learning a new programming language can seem overwhelming and frustrating in the beginning. This is why I have put together a private support group for all the students who enroll in the course. In the group, you can ask questions, and I will be actively providing support, so you can benefit from my knowledge as well as the knowledge of other like-minded students in the course.

The course contains all the theories that you need to know, but we will take a practical approach by applying each new concept using many code samples and practice exercises.

With over 240 lessons and 20 modules, the course will cover all the important topics that you will need to know to become a competent Javascript developer.

Module 1 - Course onboarding

Module 2 - Where does Javascript live?

Module 3 - Introduction to IDE's

Module 4 - Primitive types and operations

Module 5 - Variables and constants

Module 6 - Strings

Module 7 - Controlling logic in applications

Module 8 - Arrays

Module 9 - Objects

Module 10 - Loops

Module 11 - Functions

Module 12 - Functions: advanced concepts

Module 13 - Array functions

Module 14 - Advanced object topics

Module 15 - JS syntax sugar

Module 16 - Document Object Model: DOM

Module 17 - DOM Events

Module 18 - Asynchronous code and promises

Module 19 - HTTP requests and Async/Await

Module 20 - Classes, inheritance, and super

Who this course is for
Beginner programmers with no prior coding knowledge
Web devs who know HTML&CSS and want to extend skills with Javascript
Anyone who wants to learn how to build dynamic websites

Homepage
Code:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/journey-into-javascript/

[Bild: 7.modellingrealworldaeiklh.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  21 Day Writing Journey Panter 0 89 06.06.2023, 19:08
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Fullstack Javascript : Learn Javascript,React ,Node,Mongo Db Panter 0 81 03.03.2023, 17:31
  Master JavaScript - The Most Complete JavaScript Course 2021 Panter 0 324 04.06.2021, 17:42
  Learn JavaScript from Scratch: JavaScript for Everyone Panter 0 353 03.04.2021, 18:34
  Universidad JavaScript - El Mejor curso de JavaScript +40hrs Panter 0 384 03.02.2021, 01:02
  Three.js Journey - The ultimate Three.js course Panter 0 335 31.01.2021, 00:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat