The Complete Mainframe Professional Course - 4 Courses in 1
[Bild: las2fbaumvfwanudwjyvv4tj1p.jpg]

The Complete Mainframe Professional Course - 4 Courses in 1
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 10.5 GB | Duration: 19h 36m

What you'll learn
You will learn to code COBOL programs
You will learn to code COBOL - CICS programs
You will master TSO and ISPF Commands on Mainframe computer that will help you in your day to day work and projects
You will learn how to code JOB CONTROL LANGUAGE programs
You will learn all the major ISPF commands and understand ISPF operations
Advanced TSO/ISPF commands are covered as well
You will learn all major VSAM topics such as creation of KSDS, RRDS, ESDS, LDS, Alternate index, REPRO etc
You will learn how to create datasets on a Mainframe and perform operations on them
You will be able to Install your own Mainframe Operating system emulator on your Personal Computer
You will also learn how to connect to a Mainframe
Learn about IBM Master the Mainframe Contest
You will learn what a Mainframe is
Mainframe Manufacturers in the world today
The History of IBM Mainframes
Operating Systems used on Mainframe computers
Identify the various Mainframe Technologies.
Programming Languages used on Mainframes today
Different types of Processing done on a Mainframe
Learn about Industries where Mainframes are used
This will build a base to learn further about Application programming on Mainframes

Requirements
For completing VSAM, ISPF and CICS project, access to a z/OS mainframe is required.
For other modules, access to a mainframe will be beneficial but is not necessary.
No previous experience in mainframe required.

Description
Welcome to the most detailed and elaborate course about Mainframe on the whole internet. The course offers exclusive content about Mainframe in movies and other media.

The course has been BESTSELLER since its launch in January 2017. It is the top reviewed and most sought after course about Mainframe on Udemy. I made this course exclusively for UDEMY. You will not find content like this on the internet.

**********You will also see in this course the Movie and TV scenes which reference to Mainframes*****************

THOR Ragnarok, IRON MAN, AVENGERS, AVENGERS age of ultron, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, RESIDENT EVIL, MAD MEN, THE OC, Disney, Halt and catch fire and many more.........

**************************************************************************************************************************************

This course also includes some amazing facts about Mainframes like: FIFA world cup brazil used Mainframes to detect whether a goal has been scored or not, and the most recent New Jersey Unemployment department needs COBOL programmers during COVID-19 corona crisis.

=========

About Me:

I am the original creator of the Mainframe courses on Udemy. I have been creating content since January 2017. After seeing my success many other instructors and Training institutes have started their own courses. Most of these are training institutes who just launch courses to earn more and more money.

I am NOT a Training institute. I am an instructor on Udemy. Training institutes just launch many courses under many different topics to earn more and more money. They also have physical training institutes where they teach. They then create content and launch on Udemy to earn extra income.

I do not do this. I only create content related to Mainframes and Electronics. I create content exclusively for my website and Udemy.

You can go to my YouTube channel and you will find free content and courses worth of many hours related to Mainframes.

I had 3 courses in 2017

1. TSO/ISPF

2. JCL

3. VSAM

I had announced that i will release 3 more courses soon

1. COBOL

2. DB2 SQL

3. CICS

Other instructors started releasing courses under the same title like mine. They added few extra information to make their courses look better.

I am the first guy who told how to install MVS Turnkey system on your own PC on my Udemy course. No Udemy course before that had that information. After i uploaded my lecture other instructors also uploaded similar lectures. I was the first instructor who taught ADCD installation on your own PC. After i taught that topic, other instructors also started uploading similar lectures in their course. I removed that video since an IBM employee asked to remove that lecture. But other instructors still has that illegal content on their courses. You can see that for yourself.

I have 8 years of experience in Mainframes. I was also the community partner for IBM Z day which was organized by IBM on Nov 21. More than 300 students from this course joined that event. You can search for IBM Z day and on the landing page of the event you will find "Mainframe Nation", that is me.

So be rest assured that you are learning from an authentic Udemy Instructor and not from a Training institute.

=====

This course is a collection of 4 courses.

It covers TSO/ISPF commands in detail. The ISPF commands taught in the course are exhaustive.

After TSO/ISPF it covers Job Control Language basics.

It then teaches COBOL basics.

VSAM is covered in detail.

CICS along with 2 projects is explained in the ending of the course.

After this course you will have a full overview of the Mainframe environment.

The course also covers Master the Mainframe Contest details. The contest ended on Dec 31, 2019. But you can still complete the contest and earn IBM badges.

Monthly updates: I provide monthly updates to the course. I keep adding new content to the course, so you can keep learning new things about Mainframes.

All this comes with 30-day money back guarantee.

Heard about Mainframe but not sure how to get started? This course will teach you what you want to know. This is the first step for anyone who wants to learn about Mainframes so you can start a new career as a Mainframe Professional.

This Course is DIRECT and TO THE POINT.

Over 18 hours of video content and 200+ lectures.

5 COBOL Assignments, 2 Mini projects in CICS and a Practice test.

Get all the presentations in the course, so you don't have to take notes while watching the lectures.

I also UPDATE this course periodically to include even more Videos. New Resources and Articles are also added.

Join Over 6,200+ Students Who Have Enrolled in this Udemy Course.

If you ever have any questions please feel free to message me directly and i will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Build a foundation in Mainframe with this tutorial.

You will Learn:

What a Mainframe Computer is.

The various Technologies and Terminologies associated with Mainframes.

Running TSO/ISPF Commands on a Mainframe

Creating datasets and performing operations on them

Identify the different programming languages and Operating systems used on mainframe

ISPF commands

TSO commands

JCL in detail

VSAM in detail

Basics of CICS

Basics of COBOL

and much much more......

Mainframe is extensively used in large corporations which deal with huge amount of data every day. Over 70% of the global Fortune 500 companies use Mainframe to run their business for everything from cloud to mobile to big data and analytics. Now, there are 1.1 million customer transactions per second on Mainframes compared with just 40,000 searches on Google per second. IBM is the leading manufacturer of the Mainframe Systems.

Content and Overview Through this course of over 18 hours of content, you'll learn about the Mainframes and establish an understanding of the mainframe system.

Starting with an overview of the Mainframes, this course will take you through the types of datasets, Operating systems and data processing used on mainframes.

With these basics mastered, the course will take you through TSO commands, will introduce you to ISPF commands, allocation of datasets and then the different operations you can perform on the datasets.

It will then cover JCL, VSAM, COBOL and CICS.

Upon completion you will be literate in Mainframe terminology, understand how datasets are created, and how you can use commands to operate on the data in these datasets. You will gain enough knowledge to self learn further Mainframe topics such as CICS.

Who this course is for:
If you want to learn COBOL programming, then this course is for you
If you want to learn JCL, then this course is for you
If you want to master TSO/ISPF, then take this course. I explain all the advanced commands as well
If you want to master VSAM then this course is for you
Anyone who wants to learn about Mainframes can take this course
Anyone who wants to start a career in Mainframes but dont know where to start, can take this course
IT professionals looking for a switch in their careers, can explore Mainframes using this course
Mainframe Professionals who want to brush up their knowledge about mainframes can take this course

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-mainframe-professional-course-tso-ispf/

[Bild: 2.letsconnecttoamainffkjcx.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Digital Marketing Guide - 24 Courses In 1 Panter 0 54 29.01.2024, 08:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Winemasters Class: Most Complete Professional Wine Course Panter 0 39 03.01.2024, 22:55
  Master Discrete Math 2020: More Than 5 Complete Courses In 1 Panter 0 115 05.10.2022, 09:55
  Complete Kanban From A To Z + 4 Extra Courses by Mirko Perkusich, Ph.D. enterprises113 0 117 28.08.2022, 09:27
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  From complete beginner to consistent Forex professional by Dylan Bosch enterprises113 0 165 15.07.2022, 12:50
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  The Complete Personality Development Course - 6 Courses in 1 Panter 0 154 09.06.2022, 17:43

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat