Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
IELTS Writing Task 2 with an IELTS Examiner (Score 7.5+)
[Bild: t7zxkpjv1ko6idv5uhyzpqajuh.jpg]

IELTS Writing Task 2 with an IELTS Examiner (Score 7.5+)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 6.18 GB | Duration: 11h 1m

What you'll learn
Taking this course will help you increase your writing scores at both academic and general IELTS
This course helps students with improving their Task 2 Writing Skills
You will learn how to write advanced essays in the required time pressure of IELTS. Your essays will be packed with sophisticated structures and vocabulary words
Requirements
A bit of familiarity with IELTS Task 2
pre-intermediate or higher levels in English

Description
This course teaches you IELTS Writing Task 2 in detail. We will cover how to write an essay step-by-step from introduction all the way to conclusion with complete instructions. I will write essays for you in class and I will analyze essay samples written by myself. I am thoroughly familiar with the structure of the exam as I have worked as an IELTS Examiner. Learn how to write high-scoring essays!

Who this course is for:
Take this course if you preparing for IELTS Academic or IELTS General Modules
Take this course if you want to take your writing skills to the next level
This course is NOT an English course but more a focused IELTS writing course.
Take this course if you want to: 1. improve your Task 2 writing skills 2. Score better at IELTS writing 3. Improve your time management at IELTS
This course is for people with pre-intermediate levels and higher in English
Please do NOT take this course if your English is basic. This course is aimed primarily at improving your IELTS Writing Scores

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/comprehensive-ielts-task-2-writing-bootcamp-with-examiner/

[Bild: 4.ieltsstatementessaynjjps.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Band 7+ Ielts Academic Preparation Course by Shaiban Harith Panter 0 58 20.03.2024, 00:53
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Real Numbers : Improve Your Math Skills And Get A High Score Panter 0 64 29.11.2023, 12:33
  Become a master of CBSE Grade 10 Math and score high-Part 1 Panter 0 52 25.11.2023, 23:52
  Become a master of CBSE Grade 10 Math and score high-Part 2 Panter 0 54 25.11.2023, 23:41
  Advanced English Grammar+Ielts Foundations For All Panter 0 68 24.11.2023, 22:29
  50 Ielts Listening And Reading Mock Tests Panter 0 57 24.11.2023, 22:23

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat