Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Beginner Friendly Web Development Course 2021 (Zero to One)
[Bild: v7ekiq2rkw7gbguxuqvdkcyk9p.jpg]

Beginner Friendly Web Development Course 2021 (Zero to One)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 370 lectures (40h 6m) | Size: 15.5 GB

2021's Complete beginner friendly web dev course Learn Html, CSS, Flex, Grid, Javascript, Node, MongoDB, RestAPI & More

What you'll learn:
Fundamentals of Internet how it works
How websites works
Complete Website Development From Zero to One
HTML5
CSS3
Flexbox and Grid
Modern frontend project on Grid pattern
Hosting our static website with github and later Dynamic website with heroku
JAVASCRIPT: All in one
Modern Javascript ES6
Asynchronous Javascript
Document Object Modelling
How node works modules and all
Express
How to take advantage of NPM libraries
Complex routing both Node and Express way
Database
MongoDB
Mongoose
Git and Github
Hosting on Heroku
working with realtime API
Building our own Restfull API's
Modern Workflow with MODEL, VIEW and CONTROLLER
HTML template
Middlewares
Modern Backend app with Node and Express with Mongodb form Coding to Deploying
And a lot of other usefull tools like Postman, morgan and many others
You will have to solve both basic level of challenge and Advance level of Challenge from start to finish

Requirements
No coding requirement I will take you from ZERO to ONE
All you need is a computer(Windows, Mac, Linux) with internet connection
You should know how to install softwares in your system
All softwares are free to install and i will guide you through each process step by step
Enthusiasm to finish the course and complete the challenges

Description
Welcome to 2021's Complete beginner friendly web development Course on this platform that will teach you from absolute fundamentals.

Plz just don't think that this course is another 30 to 40 hour long "Hello and welcome again" festival, we are learning web development not cooking "well that takes reasonable time as well".

But Learning web development is not easy "I don't want to sound scary but great things takes time" Rome was not built in a day.

I teach concepts in such a manner like I am teaching it to myself. so when I teach something I consider that how would I understand a topic if I were to expect a detailed video on the same topic and you can't cheat yourself when you truly want to understand the topic for yourself first. so there is no point that you won't be able to understand what I teach. i quite often use presentational videos to explain concepts that are otherwise hard to explain just by talking, imagining and seeing it live on a presentation will make it easy for you to grasp the concept, also this course will test your knowledge with each learning curve so that you actually put time and effort in understanding concepts by solving challenges.

Please note that this is a pure beginners friendly Web development course that goes from complete basics (Absolutely 0 web based knowledge) to intermediate level (Understanding and executing the Achieved knowledge practically)

So if you have some experience in web development in general, then this course might sound very repetitive to you and you might find a lot of stuffs already known to you! Nevertheless you can still enrol in this course and I am very optimistic that you surely will get something new out of it. Let's start this journey together ❤.

Who this course is for
Beginner students curious to learn web development

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/beginner-friendly-web-development-course-zero-to-one

[Bild: 004positioningmasterc96jnw.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Pro Salesforce Development Course : Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 69 28.02.2023, 16:25
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Android And Apple App Development: Beginner To Pro Panter 0 77 16.12.2022, 01:14
  Symfony Web Development Complete Guide: Beginner To Advanced Panter 0 83 01.12.2022, 00:36
  Web Development & Code 101 - The Beginner's Guide [2022] Panter 0 114 23.09.2022, 21:52
  Beginner website development(using Wix, WordPress, and AWS) mitsumi 0 96 16.09.2022, 12:45
Letzter Beitrag: mitsumi
  Beginner Friendly Full Stack Web Development Course 2022 Panter 0 203 16.02.2022, 23:40

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat