Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Programming & Problem Solving with Python (PPS)
[Bild: 3920328e04c4kaktb.jpg]

Programming & Problem Solving with Python (PPS)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 32 lectures (7h 44m) | Size: 10.1 GB

What you'll learn
A complete understanding of Python programming from scratch with a focus on problem solving
You will be able to solve real word problems with python programming
You will be very much confident about fundamentals of programming
You can write answers in exam without mugging up
Requirements
No programming or knowledge of computer needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Description
This is Beginners Course, which helps you to understand Python programming language from scratch.
This course has comprehensive collection of
Theory & Programming videos
18 Online MCQ Tests, Notes
Theory Question Bank
Program Source Codes
Mini Projects and
numerous coding problems
Why should you take this course?
Much useful for SPPU students struggling with PPS subject without having any knowledge of computer science
You can build your own logic to answer every question in exam without mugging up answers from the textbooks
Learn how to Solve Real Programming Problems with a Focus on Teaching Problem Solving Skills
Understand Python as an Object Oriented and Functional Programming Language
Strictly mapped according to the syllabus of SPPU
Explained each and every point in very lucid and detailed way
when you complete our course you will be expert in python
Course Focused on Teaching How to Solve Problems
Do you want to develop the skills required to solve real world programming problems? This course will turn you into a real Python programmer that has a complete understanding of everything Python can do!
Most tutorials are just video versions of cheat sheets. This course is different. It teaches you how to solve problems like you will have to do in the real world. It does that by making you solve ever increasingly complex problems.
Don't worry. I will be there to help along the way. I work through the solutions and also provide heavily commented code and quizzes that will turn you into a Python Master!
This course provides numerous problems followed their solutions while teaching the core language through database, GUI and soon web development.
I encourage you to contribute their clever project solutions to the Q&A forum, so you can also learn from your colleagues. And, of course, you can post your own clever code solutions to help other students!
What should you do now?
Check out the preview videos so you can see my teaching style.
Check out the reviews of this course.
You can also see the reviews of my other courses to learn that I am a dedicated and passionate teacher.

Who this course is for:
Total beginners to Python
(optional) some experience in other languages (e.g., MATLAB or R)
Interest in using Python for data, science, engineering projects
Who this course is for
First year of engineering student from Pune University, who wants to enjoy learning during engineering
students who are curious about programmming and eager to learn from scratch

[Bild: programmingproblemsol2skqf.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  CBTNuggets - Certified Professional in Python Programming 1 (PCPP1) Panter 0 39 29.04.2024, 20:03
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Fast Python Programming For Absolute Beginners SQL in Python Panter 0 80 03.02.2024, 12:22
  Python for Beginners: Learn Python with Hands-on Projects Panter 0 72 23.01.2024, 09:56
  Python Programming Bootcamp Panter 0 71 19.01.2024, 11:56
  Python - Complete Python, Django, Data Science And Ml Guide Panter 0 88 15.01.2024, 22:19
  Python Programming Mastery: From Beginner To Expert Panter 0 56 31.12.2023, 00:54

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat