Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Learn to Sculpt Creatures in Zbrush for Beginners
[Bild: 79100a97547cc77c53fc4c63623fc3c4.jpg]

Learn to Sculpt Creatures in Zbrush for Beginners
Published 8/2023
Created by Nexttut Education Pvt.Ltd.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 61 Lectures ( 24h 20m ) | Size: 20 GB

Sculpt creatures using Zbrush and you ll get a great sense of the creature anatomy construction from start to finish.

What you'll learn
Sculpt realistic creature anatomy
Create detailed creature highpoly
Make textures using polypaint
Interpret concepts and turn it in realistic 3d models

Requirements
Basic zbrush experience.
Zbrush and photoshop installed on your computer.

Description
Do you want to learn creatures sculpting in Zbrush? Then I welcome you to the course.About Me:My name is Daniel da Costa and I have been a 3D character artist for about 12 years now. I have worked for tv commercials, movie agencies and 3D animation studios, currently I m working as a freelance character artist and 3D tutor.By the End Of This Course, You Will Be Able To:Sculpt realistic creatures using zbrush and you ll get a great sense of the creature anatomy construction from start to finish.Sculpt creatures with better accuracy than before.What You Will Learn:Sculpt realistic creature anatomyWork with ZSpheresCreate detailed creature highpolyMake textures using polypaintInterpret concepts and turn it in realistic 3d modelsCourse Project Overview:We will start with Zsphere to create a guideline, Then we will sculpt the elements of the body such as the arms, hands, claws, legs, feed, tail, head, teeth. Then we will refine the skin and use alphas to bring out the little details of the skin, after all we are gonna use the polypaint to bring a texture and give a realistic feeling to the creature and to finish it into the photoshop.Who is This Course For?Who wants to model beautiful looking production ready creature highpoly but they struggle to get it because they don't find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a production artist who is doing this for years.Who is Not The Ideal Student For This Course?This course is not designed for Complete beginners in Zbrush.What Are The Requirements or Prerequisites For Taking This Course?Basic zbrush experience.Zbrush and photoshop installed on your computer.Join Me Now:So if you want to model realistic creatures, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Don't forget that investing in yourself will pay for the rest of your life. Hope to see you in the course.

Who this course is for
Who wants to model beautiful looking production ready creature highpoly but they struggle to get it because they don't find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a production artist who is doing this for years.

Homepage

[Bild: 437159761_11-detaching-the-hull_s.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Chinese Course: Learn Mandarin For Beginners Panter 0 62 31.03.2024, 11:47
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Selenium Java Made Easy For Beginners (Learn In 30 Days) Panter 0 68 15.02.2024, 13:27
  After Effects For Beginners - Learn By Doing Panter 0 59 03.02.2024, 12:05
  Python for Beginners: Learn Python with Hands-on Projects Panter 0 67 23.01.2024, 09:56
  Complete Guide to Zbrush 2023 for Beginners Panter 0 67 31.12.2023, 01:10
  Gaia - 7-Day Sculpt Series with Koya Webb Panter 0 52 11.12.2023, 22:24

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat