• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Organic Weapon Design Tutorial v2.0
[Bild: enk2i.png]

Organic Weapon Design Tutorial v2.0
Instructors: Sean Bigham
Duration: 7h • Project Files + BONUS
Video: MP4 1920x1080 44 KHz | English
Level: Beginner | Size: 16.5 GB

"In this tutorial I will teach you my approach for concepting an Organic Weapon. This will cover my entire 2d and 3d workflow from brief to a final deliverable of a resolved design, ready to be sent to a 3D artist for production.
WHAT YOU GET
- 7 hours of video content in total. This is the entire process from start to finish: Nothing is skipped! Demo consists of 40 hours of work sped up with voice over commentary added in post.
- Includes video presentations detailing the Brief, a Context Overview, discussions on breaking down Reference and Basic Design Theory as it relates to Organic Design.
- Includes a COMPLETE 2D and 3D Concept Workflow for Designing an Organic Weapon to the stage of a Production Ready Asset.
- All .PSD files, .Blend Files and .ZTLs are included (along with a trim brush I use for detailing), my pure ref file along with the final .png images.
- BONUS video Discussion with Lucas Hug (Former Associate Art Director and Weapons Lead at Digital Extremes)
** This is not a tutorial on how to model in either Zbrush or Blender but I will break down the tools I use and show you my entire process in these programs.
V2.0 - BONUS SECOND WEAPON PROCESS ADDED!!!
- Time lapse of Zbrush block out with no commentary (2 hours)
- An exploration of line art outputs from Keyshot then in Zbrush. This isn't a Tutorial but more of an experiment to see if these will work with this particular workflow. Real time with full audio commentary (1 hour)
- Time lapse of the Photoshop detailing stage: front 3/4, back 3/4 and side view (1 hour)
- Conclusion where I discuss the results of the experiments and the final completed concept
- All .PSD files, .PNGs and .ZTLs are Included."

[Bild: organicweapondesigntuvtjzq.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  New. Weapon Modeling For AAA Games In Blender Panter 0 31 29.04.2024, 19:41
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Game Ready AR-15 Weapon Course Panter 0 109 19.06.2023, 21:17
  Weapon Modeling & Texturing For Game for Absolute Beginners Panter 0 179 15.06.2023, 23:11
  How To Create A Website: An Html Tutorial And Css Tutorial Panter 0 104 03.03.2023, 18:14
  Bio-Organic Farming & Gardening: Grow Your Own Food Panter 0 107 15.12.2022, 00:08
  Living Farm! The Self-Reliance Cash Crop Organic Ideabank Panter 0 102 13.12.2022, 19:10

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat