Udemy - Economics for Entrepreneurs
[Bild: 3949918588f2ankv4.jpg]

Udemy - Economics for Entrepreneurs
Created by Hasan Ali | Last updated 3/2021
Duration: 35m | 12 sections | 12 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 5 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub

Know your Market!

What you'll learn
Students will learn 10 key concepts in economics that every entrepreneur must learn!

Requirements
No pre-requisites

Description
This course introduces some of the concepts in economics that can provide invaluable insights for sellers of products and services. Economics is often dismissed as being an academic or overly theoretical discipline far removed from the realities of this world but in reality we are all affected by market forces that shape up the business climate as well as the economies in which we operate. So without going in to too much technical detail, I go over some concepts and talk about how they can provide us with rich insights and analytical tools to improve our business strategy. Having studied economics as a postgraduate and then venturing out in the world of business, I feel having knowledge of these concepts proved very useful for me over the years. In this course I will talk about the concept of opportunity cost, goals of the firm, the idea of marginal decision making, the practice of price discrimination, how markets are organized / structured, responsiveness of quantity demanded to changes in price and other variables, cost structures of different types of business and what these mean for you, the market forces of supply and demand, the law of diminishing returns and the effect of the economy as a whole on your business.

Who this course is for:Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Online Sellers, Business Owners, Business Managers

[Bild: 4.robinsoncrusoeecono9wjyp.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Most Comprehensive (70 Hrs! ) Economics Course (Diploma) Panter 0 72 09.08.2023, 23:44
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Panter 0 140 02.06.2022, 21:57
  Econ 101: The Complete Intro to Economics For Beginners Panter 0 153 25.02.2022, 19:58
  Digital Marketing Course For Managers & Entrepreneurs Panter 0 168 28.01.2022, 14:01
  The Most Comprehensive (60 hrs! ) Economics Course (Diploma) Panter 0 183 19.01.2022, 10:59
  Development Economics: A Comprehensive Economics Course Panter 0 156 19.01.2022, 10:22

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat