Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mastering Shopify Aliexpress Dropshipping In 2021 & Beyond
[Bild: lf1agq5tm9lmrvkvxcabb0mkld.jpg]

Mastering Shopify Aliexpress Dropshipping In 2021 & Beyond
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 15.2 GB | Duration: 15h 56m

How You Can Start & Scaling A Successful Dropshipping Brand In Record Time (Updated For 2021 & Beyond)

What you'll learn
Building The Foundation Of Your 7 Figure Brand
Millionaire Product Research Strategies
Creating A Professional Website From Scratch
Growing Your Brand With Social Media & Influencers
Mastering Direct Response - Facebook Ads
Scaling With TikTok Ads
Making Money With Email Marketing
Transitioning From Dropshipping To A Real Brand
Biggest Problems You'll Face & How To Solve Them ASAP

Description
Learn how you can build your own dropshipping business from scratch at home, only using your laptop and wifi. This course covers all the strategies, techniques, and up-to-date platforms to scale a modern dropshipping business with. No Inventory, Huge Budget, or Experience Needed at all!

We cover A-Z what tools and apps you'll need to get started, what niches are the most profitable, and then give you live tutorials along with smaller videos breaking down the steps to building a profitable website that is high converting.

After this, we deep dive into the best tools/strategies for conducting product research and finding winning products before they go viral! A strategy that is unique to this program and goes against the grain of any other teacher in this industry.

The product research strategy has generated over $4.1 million dollars in student sales from the only 84 private students I taught it to in 2021. That's over $35,000+ a student in case you were wondering.

So after you find your winning product and build a high converting site, we get into the fun stuff of doing market research to understand your customers and write tantalizing copy that will make your product/offer irresistible to your target market.

We create ads live for different platforms like TikTok and Facebook to give you multiple modern options to scale your stoere with and follow along with the industry's trends.

There is also a module on growing your brand and getting custom content with influencers as we dive into how to find profitable influencers, how to negotiate with them, and my exact messaging script for getting the best deal possible.

Finally, we have more modules on making money with email marketing (a channel that generates over 10% of revenue for my brands once it's fully setup), and also troubleshooting your business and solving the most common problems like high traffic and low sales.

This is truly the most in-depth course you'll ever find on dropshipping., I've spent well over 2 years creating it and 4 years learning it for myself.

Other gurus on Udemy will either have outdated information or tease you with strategies that are half taught so you buy their full programs...

...I have no other programs and this is the most modern program on dropshipping as I'm constantly updating it with new information (just try to find a course here that covers TikTok ads)

I've sold this program in the past for $3000, but in an effort to impact as many as possible, I've decided to make a decision that will hurt my wallet but benefit as many hungry entrepreneurs as possible.

I hope you enjoy.

Who this course is for:
Beginner entrepreneurs who want to start a side income that can replace their main income source

Homepage

[Bild: 2helsinkivappuspecialuhjju.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  3 In 1 Course-Eccommerce Stores W/ Wordpress & Shopify 2022 Panter 0 130 21.08.2023, 20:32
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Dropshipping Online Mastery Class V.4 My 7 Figure Shopify Panter 0 105 16.12.2022, 01:30
  CodingPhase - Shopify Theme Development 2.0 by Joe Santos Garcia emmuon91 0 94 07.12.2022, 12:08
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  The Ecom Freedom Shopify Course + Mentorship Program by Dan Vas emmuon91 0 74 06.12.2022, 13:51
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  How To Start And Scale A Shopify Dropshipping Store Quickly Panter 0 125 17.11.2022, 13:39
  Wordpress E-Commerce: Build 4 Websites & Dropshipping Stores Panter 0 108 08.11.2022, 13:25

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat