Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Don'T Panic! Guide To Chemistry
[Bild: ahzm6c93epnz3qh9mnyan18k17.jpg]

The Don'T Panic! Guide To Chemistry
Last updated 12/2019
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 21.95 GB | Duration: 17h 3m

A comprehensive beginners guide to chemistry covering essential concepts and problem solving.

What you'll learn
Using units to analyze problems
Atomic theory and electron configuration
Trends in the periodic table
Properties of elemental groups
Naming ionic and molecular compounds
Stoichiometry and common reaction types
The mole and calculating molar mass
Identifying limiting reactants and calculating percent yield
Thermochemistry and calorimetry
Gas laws
Using gases in chemical reactions
Identifying molecular, ionic, metallic, and covalent network solids
Properties of the states of matter
Properties of solutions
Equilibrium in reversible reactions
How to use the ICE method
Solubility and Precipitation reactions
Acids, Bases, and Salts
How to determine pH and pOH in acid base reactions
Characterizing the rate of reaction
Identifying spontaneous reactions using thermodynamic properties
Calculate oxidation numbers in oxidation-reduction reactions
Identify and name hydrocarbons
Common functional groups in organic chemistry
Requirements
Students need to have already taken or be taking Algebra 1 or higher.
The only other requirement is to have an interest in learning Chemistry and a willingness to try new things.

Description
Hello!!!Are you interested in learning more about Chemistry but don't know where to start?Do you need a review before you start that Chemistry class next term?Are you having trouble understanding the basics of Chemistry and how to apply them?Do you want to be able to walk into your next Chemistry exam with confidence?***************************************************************************************Whether you already have some chemistry experience and want to strengthen your foundation, or you are just starting out, enrolling in this course will help you develop your understanding of Chemistry essentials.The course videos prepare you for future exams by including practice problems that are discussed and worked through step by step. No more wondering how the book jumped to the answer!Maybe you love chemistry and want to learn more or maybe you want to survive your next exam. Whatever your reason may be, this series will not only provide you with the tools for success in chemistry, but will also show you how to use them!***************************************************************************************Who am I? I am a graduate student working towards my doctorate degree in chemical engineering. When I was younger I enjoyed learning how things worked and dreamt of one day building machines which would change the world. As I have progressed in my education I have kept that desire to build new things, but I have also experienced the joy of sharing what I have learned. I have years of experience working as a tutor and as a Teaching Assistant and hope to work as a lecturer once I've complete my degree.***************************************************************************************30-Day Money Back Guarantee - Risk-Free!***************************************************************************************Udemy has an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee. With this guarantee there is no risk and you have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain! In addition, I am confident that this course will fulfill the promises I have made and assist you in learning chemistry basics. So, I will personally guarantee you a Refund if you feel that you have received No Value within 30 days.Let us achieve success together! Click on the "take this course" link at the top right of this page right NOW! There is a lot to learn! Orland

Overview

Section 1: Building the foundation

Lecture 1 Unit conversions

Section 2: Atoms, Molecules, and the Periodic Table

Lecture 2 Electron Configuration

Lecture 3 Trends of the Periodic Table

Lecture 4 Periodic Table Groups

Lecture 5 What's in a name?

Lecture 6 What's in a shape?

Section 3: Chemical Reactions

Lecture 7 Chemical Reaction Equations

Lecture 8 The Mole and Molar Mass

Lecture 9 Math of Chemical Reactions

Lecture 10 Thermochemistry

Section 4: States of Matter

Lecture 11 Gases and Their Laws

Lecture 12 Gases in Chemical Reactions

Lecture 13 Condensed States of Matter

Section 5: Solutions and Equilibrium

Lecture 14 Solutions

Lecture 15 Equilibrium

Lecture 16 Solubility and Precipitation

Section 6: Acids and Bases

Lecture 17 What is an Acid? a Base?

Lecture 18 ICE Method

Lecture 19 Acid and Base Reactions

Section 7: Kinetics, Thermodynamics, and Redox reactions

Lecture 20 Chemical Kinetics

Lecture 21 Thermodynamics

Lecture 22 Reduction-Oxidation Reactions

Section 8: Organic Chemistry

Lecture 23 Chemistry of Carbon

Lecture 24 Organic Functional Groups

Young scientists interested in learning the fundamentals of chemistry.,Students needing assistance in understanding high school level chemistry.,College students looking for a thorough review of basic chemistry in preparation for a college level course.

Homepage

[Bild: 13condensedstatesofmaynkgk.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Organic Chemistry 1-Master The Concepts! Panter 0 164 06.08.2022, 21:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Fundamentals Of General Chemistry ( Chem 101) )Volume 1 Panter 0 144 20.07.2022, 18:34
  Organic Chemistry - Aldehydes Ketones & Carboxylic Acid Panter 0 159 23.06.2022, 22:32
  Master The Fundamentals Of Chemistry (Part 4 of 4) Panter 0 148 28.03.2022, 22:14
  Dr. K's Complete First Semester General Chemistry I Course Panter 0 189 24.12.2021, 22:05
  Dr. K's Complete Second Semester General Chemistry II Course Panter 0 183 23.12.2021, 21:26

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat