Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ADVANCED Trading Strategy-Step by Step from A to Z by Futures es
[Bild: Impulse.jpg]
ADVANCED Trading Strategy-Step by Step from A to Z
Published 07/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 10 lectures (4h 46m) | Size: 1.37 GB

advanced forex trading - advanced swing trading - advanced day trading - trading strategy simple and effective method

What you'll learn
You'll master how to leverage the Forex Market to build an extra reliable income stream.
Fundamentals, technical analysis & trading strategies that will help you start making profits from the Forex market in the shortest possible time.
How to trade the most profitable chart patterns that will not only help you identify market moves and trend reversals but also increase your winning rates.
strategies to master "sniper entries"
Analyse currency pairs under the supervision of experienced trader

Requirements
you have to be focused
have internet and a computer
No special requirements are necessary.

Description
You'll Master How to Leverage The Forex Market to Build an Extra Reliable Income Stream.
The Complete Forex Trading Course is designed to bring you from knowing nothing about Forex to knowing just everything it takes to become a professional trader.
In this course, you will learn a lot about fundamental & technical analysis and trading strategies that will help you start making profits from the Forex market in the shortest possible time.
You'll also master how to trade the most profitable chart patterns that will not only help you identify market moves and trend reversals but also increase your winning rates.
You will get a lifetime access to this course, without any limits!
Get dedicated support from the course Instructors and the learning community anytime you need!
I have brought together my knowledge and experience as a forex trader in this course designed to reduce training time for traders of all levels.
I've simplified difficult concepts into an easily understandable format so anyone can start learning how to trade.
I put strategies and simple and effective methods to succeed in trading
I don't really like to describe my course but what matters is the content of my training that you will see
Swing trading is a trading style suitable for everyone, even if you are an employee. It will take you less time than intraday or scalping, with equally attractive results.
But you still need to have a method that works and that's what I suggest you learn in this training.
I talked about swing trading from A to z and each video tells the essentials of swing trading and the indicators used in this area
the reason you are watching this training is
Make money in the markets with this effective swing trading method.
Find out how to be part of the winning traders using a turnkey method with clear rules so you can operate with peace of mind in the financial markets.
The training contains more than 15 videos that deserve to be watched with concentration, because this is where you change your future from a bad trader to a winning trader.
I wish you a good training vision and if you need anything just ask me to explain what it is

Who this course is for
This course is intended for anyone wishing to become a forex, crypto, stock etc. trader.

Homepage
Zitat:https://www.udemy.com/course/advanced-sw...structor-1

Screenshots

[img][/img]

Link Download

Download Via UploadGig
Zitat:https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c462....part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2D53....part2.rar

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/6684318/AD...omAto.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Laravel 9 - Build Complete Portfolio Website (Step-By-Step) Panter 0 58 13.02.2024, 16:42
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Amazon Fba Mastery A Step-By-Step Guide To Selling On Amazon Panter 0 60 30.12.2023, 00:46
  English Learning Strategy Panter 0 84 29.11.2023, 13:01
  Ielts Step-By-Step | Mastering Speaking & Writing Panter 0 59 24.11.2023, 22:13
  How To Draw Horses Step By Step - 4 Subjects In 1 Course Panter 0 63 11.11.2023, 01:33
  Design Thinking + Entrepreneurship: My 8-Step Launch Program Panter 0 113 18.05.2023, 03:41

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat