Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Create Rock Art in Procreate
[Bild: sxt6kcquwlflgwkzzwopqe1e2g.jpg]

Create Rock Art in Procreate
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.76 GB | Duration: 4h 51m

Create realistic stones and choose from 72 sketches to paint on them - all in Procreate

What you'll learn
How to create realistic looking stones inside Procreate
How to add artwork to the stones
How to master the Liquify tool to create stunning marbling effects
How to harness Adjustments to get the effects you want
How to use Layer Blend Modes creatively
Requirements
A working version of Procreate, ideally on an iPad
An Apple pencil would be really useful

Description
This is a course all about creating beautiful and realistic stones in Procreate. It's easy when you know the right tools and techniques. And I have 15 stones ready for you to download and use
This course is also a course which shows you how to paint on those stones using effective techniques. And if you don't know what to paint on them, don't worry. I've got 72 sketches for you to create your own art with. I'll take 5 of them and show you the entire process, start to finish.
This course is also a masterclass in using layer blend modes, the liquify tool, layer masks, the transform tool plus various layer adjustments. Does any of that sound interesting? Yes? Good!
Using the power of Procreate, I'll show you how to create everything you see on the cover image by levering the power of modern digital art techniques.
On this course you will
Learn to create realistic stones
Learn to apply sketches to the stones, alter and position them
Effective line art technique
Effective blocking in of your line work
Painting your blocked in artwork
Get a masterclass in Layer Masks, Layer Blend Modes and Adjustments
Make your artwork sit naturally on the stone
Combine photos with artwork inside Procreate to make stunning art
Did you ever feel stuck for something to draw? I've got 72 sketches waiting for you. Did you ever feel discouraged because you weren't sure about what to put in the background? Everything is painted onto stones - problem solved! Were you ever unsure about which color to pick? I have a series of color swatches complete with shades and tints waiting for you to download and use.
If you can scribble with an Apple pencil on an iPad, you can do this. But even though I have plenty of sketches for you to work from (if you want) the end result is determined by the choices you make along the way, so there's plenty of room for you to create beautiful artwork your way.
Sometimes it's not about the countless hours you spend practicing a skill. It's about know-how. Enroll today, and I'll show you how.
See you on the course!
Who this course is for
People who want to learn the right techniques to create beautiful & realistic rock art

[Bild: createrockartinprocreb0ir0.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Procreate Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2023) Panter 0 58 14.02.2024, 09:06
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Procreate Masterclass - Digital Zeichnen lernen auf dem iPad Panter 0 56 11.02.2024, 01:41
  Drawing, Shading And Coloring Bonsai Trees In Procreate Panter 0 86 23.06.2023, 07:16
  Drawing Nature - Quick Sketch Procreate Edition Panter 0 144 15.06.2023, 23:16
  Procreate : From Basics to Character Illustration Panter 0 101 10.12.2022, 15:12
  Designing Animatable Psd Characters In Procreate Panter 0 104 06.12.2022, 00:01

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat