Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Concept Art: Draw And Paint Fantasy And Scifi Weapons
[Bild: tmjesomuj3wspedw1qgirf3cym.jpg]

Concept Art: Draw And Paint Fantasy And Scifi Weapons
Last updated 2/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 12.63 GB | Duration: 25h 17m

Learn how to Draw and Paint Fantasy Weapons, Scifi Guns, and Vehicles!

What you'll learn
Drawing and Painting Weapons
Drawing and Painting Guns
Drawing and Painting Vehicles
Drawing and Painting Mechs
Drawing and Painting Melee Weapons
Painting Magical Effects

Requirements
Computer + Drawing Tablet OR iPad with Apple Pencil OR equivalent equipment
Desire to learn!

Description
The Drawing and Painting Weapons, Guns, Vehicles, and Mechs Course gives you a total introduction to digitally drawing and painting a wide array of weapons, guns vehicles and mech robots . Or your money back.Throughout this course, you'll be taught the art and design skills you always wanted to learn. Whether you're just learning as a hobbyist, or you plan on becoming a professional digital illustrator or concept artist. This is the perfect course for you.Throughout this course you'll be going through over 25 hours of live narrated content, over 50 lectures, and 55 downloadable resources. First I'll be bringing you through the very basics of perspective, then shading and rendering, and finally sections on drawing and painting melee and magical weapons, guns, vehicles, and mech robots.Here's what you'll get in this course:Instant access to all 55 lectures, in 8 sections.over 25 hours of live, narrated content where I'll be bringing you through every step in real time.Full money back guarantee within 30 days of purchasing the course!The course is laid out in an easy to understand format:First I'll be teaching you the fundamentals of perspective. We'll go through 1 and 2 point perspective, offering the same assignments that I had when I was a student in some of the top design schools.After that, I'll be teaching you the importance of lighting and how to shade and render the basic elements that create everything. Spheres, Cubes, Cones, and Cylinders. These are the elements that make up almost everything around us. Finishing off with Rendering 3 different weapons as a fundamental final exercise.Next we move on to jumping straight into learning about the basics of melee weapons. Understanding is the most important part of effectively designing, so we'll be looking at weapons and sketching them out with the intention to understand them.After this we'll go into sketching out Swords, Axes, Shields, Staffs, and Bows. Starting very rough and gradually refining them.Next we'll start rendering our weapons, paying attention to the forms, colors, and details. I'll bring two of the weapons to a high quality finish.After this I'll teach you about drawing magical effects, what to think about when drawing magic, and take you through flame effects, ice effects, and lightning effects. Adding them to a weapon as an example.In the next session we'll be moving on to guns. I'll use the same process of first understanding, then applying what we learned and using that to create believable and interesting gun designs.I'll bring you through sketching many different guns and we'll take two of them and render them to a high polish. After this I'll teach you about drawing scifi guns and painting lasers and effects.After guns we'll move on to vehicles. Where again I'll teach you the basics, then introduce you to my favorite way of drawing vehicles without having to worry too much about perspective. We'll sketch a few out that way before diving in and rendering out one of our sketches to a very high detailed finish.I'll go over the basics of tanks and boats as well and how to approach drawing them.After this I'll go over balloon airships, and spaceships. Sketching some and talking about how to approach drawing those as well.Finally we'll be diving into sketching and drawing mechs. I'll walk you through my process when sketching them and also finish off with painting one of our sketches.Throughout this entire course you'll be learning:How to use perspective and understand itHow to render and shade objects realisticallyHow to draw and paint melee weaponsHow to paint magical effectsHow to draw and paint gunsHow to draw and paint vehiclesAdding lots of details!tips and tricks on painting, drawing, and design.tons of live narrated drawing!over 115 downloadable resources!Other Benefits:You'll also be getting access to the Q&A sectionLifetime access to all the course material.Contact with me, your instructorSign up today and take the next step to growing as an artist!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome to the Course!
Lecture 2 Supplies
Lecture 3 How to use the Q&A Section
Lecture 4 Your Toolset
Lecture 5 Inspiration Assignment
Section 2: Fundamentals
Lecture 6 Intro to the Fundamentals Section
Lecture 7 Perspective Introduction
Lecture 8 1 Point perspective Lesson
Lecture 9 1 Point Perspective Homework
Lecture 10 2 Point Perspective Lesson
Lecture 11 Camera Lesson
Lecture 12 2 Point Perspective Homework
Lecture 13 Basics of Lights and Lighting
Lecture 14 Rendering Fundamentals: Half to Black
Lecture 15 Primitive Rendering: Spheres and Cubes
Lecture 16 Primitive Rendering: Cylinders and Cones
Lecture 17 Practice Assignment - Primitive Weapon Rendering
Section 3: Melee Weapons
Lecture 18 Symmetry Drawing
Lecture 19 Side Views and Why We Use Them
Lecture 20 Melee Weapon Basics
Lecture 21 Swords
Lecture 22 Axes
Lecture 23 Shields
Lecture 24 Staff
Lecture 25 Bows
Lecture 26 Finalizing weapons Part 1
Lecture 27 Finalizing Weapons Part 2
Lecture 28 Magical Effects
Lecture 29 Flaming Weapon Effects
Lecture 30 Ice Weapon Effects
Lecture 31 Lightning Weapon Effects
Section 4: Guns
Lecture 32 How Guns Work
Lecture 33 Old Guns
Lecture 34 Weapon Sketches
Lecture 35 Pistol Sketching
Lecture 36 Rifle Sketching
Lecture 37 Sniper Rifle Sketching
Lecture 38 Shotgun Sketching
Lecture 39 Gun Rendering: Part 1
Lecture 40 Gun Rendering: Part 2
Lecture 41 Scifi Guns
Lecture 42 Lasers and Effects
Section 5: Vehicles
Lecture 43 Vehicle Basics
Lecture 44 Side View Vehicle Sketches
Lecture 45 Quick and Easy Way to Draw Vehicles
Lecture 46 Rendering Vehicles: Part 1
Lecture 47 Rendering Vehicles: Part 2
Lecture 48 Vehicle Rendering: Colored Backgrounds
Lecture 49 Tanks
Lecture 50 Boats
Section 6: Airships and Space Ships
Lecture 51 Balloon Airships
Lecture 52 Space Ship Shape Basics
Section 7: Mechs
Lecture 53 Mech Basics
Lecture 54 Rendering Mechs
Section 8: Ending Thoughts
Lecture 55 Farewell!
Anyone who wants to learn how to draw and paint!,Anyone who wants to learn how to design Weapons,Anyone who wants to learn how to draw and design Vehicles,Anyone who wants to learn how to draw and design Mechs,Anyone interested in drawing and painting.

[Bild: conceptartdrawandpainupc8t.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Goro Fujita From Concept Art to Virtual Reality Panter 0 103 19.06.2023, 20:40
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Concept Art Essentials Collection Vol.1-12 Panter 0 81 15.06.2023, 23:44
  Concept Art Full Process | Medieval Scene Panter 0 98 13.06.2023, 23:05
  Complete day trading with Key level and Smart Money concept Panter 0 179 18.05.2023, 03:57
  Complete C++ Programming Course With Oop'S Concept Panter 0 70 03.03.2023, 17:04
  How To Draw Faces - udemy Panter 0 86 11.12.2022, 15:56

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat