• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Procreate : From Basics to Character Illustration
[Bild: tfztujzbokpilxndus60xqeegb.jpg]

Procreate : From Basics to Character Illustration
Published 08/2022
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.38 GB | Duration: 47 lectures • 7h 42m

What you'll learn
Cover all the fundamentals of character design and the entire process of character illustration
Basic steps that will help you simplify the drawing process.
Deep Understanding of Procreate
Finding deals, exchanging drafts, and balancing your own style with the brand's.

Requirements
Need to have Procreate installed

Description
Instructor Credentials
Hello, I'm Arthur Lin, I am a freelance illustrator that has worked in the kids' book industry for over 8 years. I have illustrated books from multiple known US publishers including Harper Collins, Capstone Publishing, Houghton Mifflin, and National Geographic Learning. I have my own art studio and I have also worked with independent game and animation studios for character illustration work.
As an illustrator, I have worked with companies to create storyboard content, character assets, and apparel. I first started my career as an agency artist at Shannon Associate. Starting my career at an agency pushed me to constantly update my portfolio, as new clients are looking for newer work.
Teaching Experience
On top of doing freelance work, I taught Perspective, Figure Drawing, and Illustration as the Academic Tutor at the Academy of Art San Francisco for 5 years. I have worked with a variety of students that range in different areas.
Drawing the human figure can be hugely challenging - it is best to break things down to very simple shapes and understand how to manipulate them to your advantage. In my course, I go over the very basic steps that will help you simplify the drawing process.
Why Procreate?
I have found that using Procreate on a daily basis really feels natural compared to other interfaces. I have found the 1:1 nature of the screen and the pen to be very seamless and closest to the experience of drawing on a piece of paper. Another thing that I find really useful is that I can rotate the iPad around and all of my brush strokes are translated so effortlessly. Taking advantage of the Procreate UI will discipline the student to use the software on a daily basis and make digital drawing more accessible.
I would definitely recommend Procreate to someone starting off in the world of digital art as many clients are looking for quick ideas. Sometimes you may come into meetings, and the client will ask you for a quick sketch to get an idea of the general concept. The video recording function, and sharing of your sketches is fast and seamless for users to share on social media.
Course Description
This course will cover all the fundamentals of character design and the entire process of character illustration. I will go over the tools and shortcuts in Procreate such as gestures, interface shortcuts, and brush tools that I use daily.
My course is built around my own character so you can learn the process of character illustration and conceptualization through a real-life example. You'll be able to see how I start with basic outlines and add additional details until she becomes a full-fledged character at the end of the course.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to familiarize yourself with all the basic functions of Procreate, and all the skills you need to create a character design portfolio.
To Students
The tool functions that I go over in my course are not necessarily 'shortcuts' to become a better artist. I would recommend that most beginners start off with a very basic set of brushes and color swatches and slowly build their skills from there. If you are new to Procreate, treat it more like a sketchbook rather than a program. That way, you will have more fun!
Who this course is for
Illustrators learning to sketch and draw

[Bild: procreatefrombasicstolniuw.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Procreate Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2023) Panter 0 56 14.02.2024, 09:06
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Procreate Masterclass - Digital Zeichnen lernen auf dem iPad Panter 0 56 11.02.2024, 01:41
  Learn Squared - Creative Illustration Panter 0 59 05.02.2024, 11:26
  Character Illustration: The Millennium War - Deity of Destruction Panter 0 68 20.08.2023, 21:15
  Key Frame Illustration for Production Panter 0 84 23.06.2023, 07:32
  Drawing, Shading And Coloring Bonsai Trees In Procreate Panter 0 84 23.06.2023, 07:16

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat