• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
21 Day Writing Journey
[Bild: fm8a6n0enjakwae2myzw417cu2.jpg]

21 Day Writing Journey
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.85 GB | Duration: 6h 24m

Discover the Joy and Power of Going Within

What you'll learn
How to exercise the writing muscle each day.
How to deepen your trust in the creative process.
How to use writing as a tool for self-discovery and growth.
Why we write (some write to live; others live to write).
How to share your work and creativity with the world.
How to build a platform (for writing, speaking, and online courses).
Writing exercises that spark creative exploration.
And lots more.

Requirements
No prior writing experience is necessary. This journey is for beginners and seasoned writers alike.

Description
We are all artists.Some create to live. It's a means to an end, to teach and earn.Others live to create. It's an end itself, to grow and discover.Whatever it may be for you, this journey will celebrate the artist who dwells within.Each of us has been presented with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to unravel the mysteries of our soul, discover our power, and tap into the latent creativity we're all born with.Let me and Hope share our journeys, and the precious gifts we've uncovered through writing, that also await you.Whether the profit you wish to receive from writing is material, ethereal, or both, we've been there and can help.Mike DooleyNew York Times bestselling authorThrough this journey we will explore:THE MAGIC OF CREATIVITYTHE WRITING PROCESSEXPLORATION AND SELF-DISCOVERYRITUALS AND PRACTICESBUILDING A PLATFORMPUBLISHING YOUR WORKThis 21-Day Writing Journey includes:4 workshops with Mike and Hope - conversations about writing, creativity, and living a life of expression.21 writing prompts - one writing prompt each day for 21 days.Weekly writing exercises - new exercises each week to help spark creative exploration.A downloadable workbook - a beautiful workbook with space to complete each day's writing prompt. Writing is one of the most powerful and effective tools we have to transform our lives because of how quickly it can lead us from darkness to light, from confusion to clarity, from pain to healing. - HOPE KOPPELMANI can't count the number of times I sat at my computer, disappointed in myself and clueless over what to write, yet in the end being awed by the words I summoned. - MIKE DOOLEY

Who this course is for
Writers,Artists,Creatives of all types

[Bild: 21daywritingjourneyuli8j.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Writing Your Masterpiece (Fiction, Memoir And Novel Writing) Panter 0 139 18.07.2022, 22:06
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  IELTS Writing Task 1 (General): Master Letter Writing Panter 0 142 21.04.2022, 00:26
  Journey Into Javascript Panter 0 329 29.04.2021, 00:18
  Three.js Journey - The ultimate Three.js course Panter 0 330 31.01.2021, 00:04
  IELTS Writing 7 Plus: Complete IELTS Writing Preparation Panter 0 452 10.09.2020, 10:22

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat